Friday, February 18, 2011

Love is simple

A friend of mine told me of a conversation she had with my mom one day when they were at the beach wading in the beautiful water (her favorite thing to do). She remembers talking with her about love, which she often did, and remembers this simple yet profound statement that mama made
"Love is not found in the big fireworks, although they are nice moments, Love is found in the simple everyday things that people do!".
What a very true statement. I think its awesome how in tune she was with love, because she never truly had a true romantic love, with a person, her whole life. But God's love taught her more than any man ever could! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love, You couldn't be more right Lisa... Your mom talked to me about Love; funny it was so weird one day out of nowhere her and I started talking after several years of not talking and I was an adult now and she told me about her life stories and her experiences, and gave me a lot of wise things to incorporate in my own personal life. Your mother had a lot of Grace and beauty and her heart was very pure. I thank God for bringing your mom into my life when she did at those moments in time Frozen in my memory before she passed; I know her beauty and grace has bestowed upon you now and you get to be your moms story now! This is a beautiful blog! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete